Enrolment and fees

To enrol your child please download the Wait List Application 2019, and return the completed form by hand, post or email. We will enter your child’s name on the waiting list as soon as we receive the completed form and payment of waitlist fee.

Once your child’s name is on the waiting list, you will receive an invitation to some functions and your child will be offered a place when one becomes available.

In the meantime, you may like to visit the centre, see where your child will learn and talk with staff members. If so, please call us on (07) 3371 7090.

Fees and Levies 2019



Enrolment Fee A non-refundable fee that accompanies the application for enrolment. $110.00
Confirmation Bond A refundable bond to accompany acceptance of placement offer. Refundable against final term’s fees. $540.00
Term fee (Inc. Admin Fee, Building Fund donation, Equipment & Sustainability Levy, Annual House Mbrship Fee and Montessori Australia Foundation School Mbrship Fee) 5 days per fortnight, 8.30am-2.30pm Invoiced each term. $1,214.00/term
Annual General Roster Levy Only applicable if a roster is not carried out.   Payable per family in Term 4 in lieu of participation in maintenance and/or fundraising activities. $110.00/year

Term Fees are due prior to commencement of each term. Fees will be invoiced during the last week of the previous Term, with the exception of Term 1.

One full term’s notice in writing
is required for any child leaving MCH. If this is not possible, the withdrawal entitlement is at the discretion of management.

General Roster activities are listed in the Prospectus for any family requiring suggestions to participate.

MCH is a Registered Care (not Approved Care) centre for the purpose of the Australian Government Family Assistance Office and we issue a receipt each term which people can use to claim their rebate, subject to individual eligibility. Claims can only be made by completing and lodging the relevant form within 12 months from the date care was provided. Parents need to be working, looking for work, training or studying to get registered care (with some exemptions). Please contact the Family Assistance Office for more information.